Welcome to the Society's website
We invite you to join us at our next Gynaecological Ultrasound Study day will take place on 10th September 2016 at Armada House, Bristol. The programme is varied and informative.
Join the Society NOW and be eligible for reduced 2017 ASM registration fees. Complete the on line application form and we will contact you to set up a Direct Debit mandate. New membership fees from 2017. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Pay your annual membership fee with PayPal
We also welcome your donation towards our objectives
Key Society Objectives
- To encourage the study and application of all formats of imaging (ultrasound, magnetic resonance, X-ray, CT and other) in obstetrics and gynaecology
- To promote education and training through regular meetings, conferences and workshops
- To promote and provide multi-disciplinary CPD, both practical and web-based
- To promote professional standards in the specialty's imaging-related practices
- To collaborate and interact with other societies that have similar interests in imaging
- To publish and disseminate knowledge emanating from the society's activities
Two day meeting on 4th & 5th June 2015 at Central Hall, Westminster, London
Read more >
A one day meeting attracting 5 RCR CPD points
Read more >